Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome to Callie!

Well, as of January 7th, we are the proud parents of another baby girl. Her name is Callie Ann Peck. She weighed 7lbs. 2oz. and was 19 3/4 inches long. This is amazing because she was only an ounce lighter than Emily and 1/2 longer than Emily. Emily already loves her little sister, sometimes maybe a little too much! I was in the hospital from late Sunday night to Thursday, so I haven't had a chance until now to say anything about her. She is beautiful, a blessing from God! Most of the comments I am hearing are that she looks like me, but I can't tell yet. Of course, the first day Emily was born, everyone said she looked like Jason and that still holds true today. We are also getting ready to move into a different house this weekend. While this can be stressful, I guess the positive thing is that I am not expected to do anything. This will actually be very hard for me because I am a very independent person and like to do things for myself. But, in this instance, I will have to let Jason do all of the work.

Well, here is some pictures of Callie.




2 comments:

thePiks said...

We love you already Callie! You have a great family. I'll have some good stories to tell you about your Mommy some day. Just wait, Aunt Amanda

sheree said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. Wish we were closer to see you. Love you , sheree