Sunday, February 24, 2008

Since then

Well, it has been a while since I last posted.  Our lives seem to be one big roller coaster.  I am still getting used to have two children and trying to keep our home life a little sane.  Anyway, many of you know that my grandmother passed away on Valentine's Day.  It was hard for me but it was not a shock.  she was 87 years old and ready to go.  Callie is going to be seven weeks old tomorrow and it is hard for me to believe.  I guess the good thing is that we are getting closer to me getting a full nights sleep.  The sad thing is that she is growing up way too fast.  My oldest will be three in May and that makes me very sad also.  Speaking of Emily, she is so cute and loves Callie so much.  she likes to help me wash dishes and cook and clean.  Our latest thing her and I have discovered is YouTube.  We go on there and look up one of her children's songs (such as "Wheels on the Bus) and pick out one of the many videos and watch it.  The other day we watched "If you're happy and you know it"  about twenty times in a row.  She likes the one where there are other children singing.  Today was mine and Callie's first day at church.  everyone was excited to see us but nobody got to hold her because everyone here has been sick.  Emily did so well with it and I was so proud of her.  

4 comments:

thePiks said...

So glad you got to go to church! Post some pictures of Callie soon. I'm sure she has changed so much since I saw her.

sheree said...

So glad things are going well. Good idea for videos. We like the Clairmont Kids? They have a series of videos with kids singing all the good songs. Our church library has them. Caleb's favorite one is titled, "Yankee Doodle" and it is fun to hear him ask for it, Yankee Noodle. Ironic huh, and he means it to be correct.
Miss you and hope to see more pics soon. sheree

thePiks said...

OK, I think blogger may kick you off if you go two months without a post! Just kidding, but I would love to see some pictures of Callie and Emily.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.